Here at The Firepit we take privacy extremely seriously and follow all data protection rights. We hope this notice can advise you with information on how we collect and process your personal data.
Our website include links to third-party websites, if you click on these links, you may be allowing third parties access to your data. We have no control over these sites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. We will use our third-party sites to process different information about you. Below you can see what these are:
- Identity Data – your name, email address, marital status and gender.
- Contact Data – Billing address (if required), email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data – payment card details
- Transaction Data – the details of the products and services purchased by you and the date time and location of the sale and your purchasing activities.
- Profile Data – Bookings you have made, reviews and feedback you have provided.
- Marketing and Communications Data – Your marketing preferences from us and our third parties.
- Children’s Data – names, ages and dietary requirements of children when they attend our restaurant or an event we are holding. Sensitive data where required relating to a complaint or discrimination towards the child. We would never knowingly process any other information.
In some cases, we may need to collect Sensitive Data. Sensitive Data can be classed as details about your race, ethnicity, religious, philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership and information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We would only ever process this data when you have provided this to us. This could be in the form of feedback or a complaint, or where you believe we have been discriminatory against you. When this information is provided to us, we will process it to investigate further and resolve any issues. If any sensitive information is given whilst applying for a job we will process this as it our duty to ensure that you are safe within our employment.
To keep our business running as smooth as possible and provide you with the best service we can, we may need to share your information. We would only ever do this in line with the law. Below you can see who we may share this information with:
- Our restaurants – our restaurants may have access to your information when you book a table with us. This is so we can view where you last visited us, how many bookings you have made and any feedback you have given us in the past.
- Service providers – technology companies who design our websites and payment companies.
- Third parties – who help us manage our bookings and our retail point of sale till system.
- Professional advisers – Lawyers, insurers when advice is required.
- The Police, Health and Safety Executives, local authorities, HMRC, courts and any other governing bodies – information requested by these authorities will be given to comply with our legal obligations
We will only ever process personal information when the law states we are allowed to. Retention periods of this process will vary for individuals depending on the circumstances of the data. Please contact us if you wish to remove your personal data.